Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Review of Wealthy Affiliate University


I wrote a review of Wealthy Affiliate University (WAU) after being there for 3 months, because I am now convinced of its potential. I am so grateful that I found WAU before being sucked up into other online money making schemes, because I have come to hear how other members spent thousands before joining.

It is true - and it is the best Affiliate Marketing training school on the net.

I can say that without a trace of doubt in my mind.
Why?
Because I am making money. And I am spending nothing to make it!

This pic is of the 2 REAL people behind it all. They are young geniuses! Kyle and Carson. And they are willing to see to it that you succeed by providing so much training and support through WAU.

I only paid for my annual subscription and then learned free marketing strategies through WAU. There is the option for a monthly subscription but I decided to dive in head first and give this a go for a FULL YEAR.

Within 3 months I started seeing money - and its so exciting to think that this is just the beginning. The big guys that are making it online now, didn't start yesterday or even this year. They have spent YEARS taking time to establish an online presence. I am going to be one of those big guys using what I am learning and applying here at WAU.

If you are really going to make it online, you have to make a committed decision in the beginning that you will make this happen. It really depends on you - and the training that you get. Once you are a member of Wealthy Affiliate University, there is really no excuse.

You will be the only limitation to your success. You have everything you need right there at Wealthy Affiliate University.

See my own review of wealthy affiliate or find out what wealthy affiliate has to offer you.

If you are really in doubt, then check my Wealthy Affiliate Testimonial post.

Its gotta be the best place - I will bet you on that one!

review of wealthy affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment