Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Wealthy Affiliate Testimonial


When you are really satisfied with a product then you want to tell people about it. Well this wealthy affiliate testimonial tells you exactly why I am sticking with Wealthy Affiliate. I have never regretted my decision to join. I started in affiliate marketing with NO PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE of how to work part time online. I knew NOTHING. I started from scratch, hence it took me a while to get used to all the new lingo and terms. But the amount of support that I got (and still get) at Wealthy Affiliate University is second to none.

I didn't make any money the first month I was there. I was too busy trying to come to terms with all the new stuff that was being thrown at me. There is so much to learn AND APPLY on WA. Its almost too much for the newbie affiliate marketer. But help is always on the forum. I have had constant support from some really awesome people - from all over the world.

Heres my wealthy affiliate testimonial

I made one sale in the second month. Only then did I put my first ever article up on squidoo! What a joke - but thank goodness there is always room for improvement and one can only get better! I continued to learn in that month - and nearly cried a few times because it was so hard - and I wasnt seeing any money!

In my third month I made 10 sales - whoopie - it doesnt sound like a lot, but I tell you, for a newbie online, it is like a 1000 bucks a day! Since then I have never looked back. Once you start to establish a presence online you will start to see money coming back for all your hard work.

It is so worth it.

Here is my wealthy affiliate testimonial.

All I can say if you are in 2 minds about WAU and another school, read myWealthy Affiliate Testimonial and you should be able to make a more confident and informed decision.

Oh and If you are already in another school or are just interested in affiliate marketing then check out these affiliate marketing tips for beginners.

By the way, a lot of people don't tell you about the hard part of affiliate marketing so I wrote about it! Here is my blog post on affiliate testimonials

Have a great day and heres to GOOD choices!

banner

No comments:

Post a Comment