Friday, April 17, 2009

Affiliate Marketing Tips for the Frustrated

I have days when I just want to throw my computer out the window!

Do you..?

Some days I am like cruising a long thinking this is all going well and them bam....!

I hit a HUGE wall and it SLOWS the whole process down.

Then I go and buy something to try to solve that problem because I was side tracked, then that digs my financial hole even bigger, and I start to feel like I am sinking.

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!

Well maybe I cannot jump out this computer screen and show you exactly how to make it online but there are certain affiliate marketings tips for the frustrated person like yourself needs to know.

Tip 1. Find people who are willing to help you. This affiliate marketing tips for beginners video really makes that point!

Tip 2. Try to set up daily tasks for yourself.

For example - DAY 1 Research KW's and find affiliate product
Day 2 Write articles and ping them
Day 3 Check if urls have been indexed. Start a blog
Day 4 Write more articles on related KW's Work on getting those urls indexed
Day 5 Check your stats
Day 6 Get blog rss feeds and post more on blog
Day 7 Continue to edit and reping articles, Find forums and start participating in that community. Think about next campaign or continue work on current campaign

I learned how to make an action plan from a book called ONE WEEK MARKETING. It was the most fantastic book I could have ever purchased online.

Tip 3. Look at affiliate marketing as a long term investment for your future. This way, you wont be caught up in all these get quick rich schemes that are advertised EVERYWHERE ONLINE. You need to build your business slowly but STRONGLY.

Don't quit your day job in the first month of being online. You are gonna need some time to get established and learn a lot before making any real money.

Read more affiliate marketing tips for the frustrated or affiliate marketing tips for beginners

No comments:

Post a Comment