Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Work Part Time Online - Learn the Ropes


If you are thinking to work part time online, then I am sure you are thinking of how you are going to do it. I am also sure that you have seen hundreds, if not thousands of online adds that claim you will get rich quickly
.
Hah! Whatever!!! Run away - far away from those kind of claims

It is entirely possible to generate a decent income with work part time online without having to invest in much more than an internet connection, your free time and an internet marketing school to teach you how to do it. As you learn more about how to work part time online efficiently, you might find yourself being drawn to pursue this full time, because you start to realize the massive potential there is to make money.

So how much time do I spend with work part time online? I spend at least 2 - 3 hours a night, 6 days a week. I try to take one day off. It is possible, but it will mean that you are going to have to step out of your comfort zone and work in your free time, while your mates are out having fun. But the work you put in now, will be so worth it in the long run. I very nearly gave this all up when I first started.
IT took me 3 months before I actually started seeing any money. And it wasnt a lot of money at first.

That little bit of money coming in was all I needed to keep me hungry for more. I am so so so relieved that I didn't quit! I am not nearly making 1000's a month but I am well on my way. Once you learn how to work part time online, and start generating a decent income, then you can consider quitting your day job - and then you can put your all into working online.

Here is some more reading on work part time online

banner

No comments:

Post a Comment